Sometimes long-term change needs a KICKSTART.
May 17th through June 28th, Glevum Fitness will open this nutrition kickstart to the first 20 people that opt in.
We consider this only a start to long-term coaching and change, but the details are as following:
- 6-Week kickstart to long-term nutritional habits.
- Results-proven, science-based, habit approach.
- Before & After InBody Bio Scan to measure progress
- Accountability through online specialist nutrition portal – ProCoach.
- Weekly education via live Zoom Seminars, a Q&A, and a highlight of experiences & ‘wins’.
- A healthy, group environment to be supported by your peers, versus going at it alone.
- Private learning, video & written materials on meal ideas, food prep, how to shop, and more.
- An opportunity to continue working with a coach at which point you launch from the basics into more individualised approaches.
- £21.50 per week.
- You do not have to be a member to join.
- We will only be able to accommodate 20 people (and with this open to nonmembers, we expect to hit that very quickly).
- The deadline to sign up is 12th May.
- You can sign up through TeamUp by clicking here
> LIMITED TO 20 PEOPLE. SIGN UP TODAY<
At Glevum, nutrition is an ongoing coaching service that we provide. Our goal with this “kickstart” is to gather momentum socially through starting together and then transition to more individualised approaches after the basics have been mastered (once the 6 weeks are completed). If you are currently working with Rosie on nutrition, you have more than likely already participated in the mentioned habits.
The components of the kickstart are straightforward and easy to understand. However, we’ve found that the basics are rarely mastered and we believe these 6 weeks will be very valuable to ANYONE who is not currently working with a coach in regards to nutrition.
Want help becoming the healthiest, fittest, and happiest version of yourself?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management is important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
Over the past 9 years, we’ve used our coaching methods to help over 1,000 clients lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… for the long-term… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from some of the country’s best coaches, this is your chance.