Start 2023 with a boost in momentum, a sense of achievement, incredible results and with that, KICKSTART the New Year feeling great.
The momentum and habits that you will create and the results you will achieve inside of the 28-Day Habit-Maker Challenge will be sustainable throughout the next year…
The focus will be on 6 things to complete, over 4 weeks.
- Eat a protein source with every meal.
- Consume 3 portions of fruit & veggies throughout the day.
- Drink 1.5-2L of water throughout the day.
- Sleep 7-9 hours each night.
- Get outside for 30 mins or hit 7000 steps each day.
- Get 20-40 minutes of physical activity in each day.
Remember – it’s not a diet, no foods have to be eliminated; it’s simply a way to BETTER yourself starting the year off with all of the things we know are good for us!
The challenge we’ve created is FUN and SIMPLE. We will give you a “scorecard” for tracking your progress over 28 days in 6 key areas.
We’ll work with you in a Facebook group and here at the gym (if you’re coming in to work out each day) to develop and track 6 KEY BEHAVIOURS for accelerating your health and fitness success by building supportive habits with simple daily victories.
The goal is to do your best to get your daily victory, for 28 days, in at least 5 of these 6 important categories. The more daily victories you get, the more “points” you earn. And points add up to prizes!
Each day you can score up to 6 points. So a perfect score would be 168 points over the 28 day period – And we anticipate there will be many who max out the score and make big changes in their lives.
28-days is the perfect length of time to start to “lay the foundation” for these healthy, supportive (body and life-changing) habits.
And laying the foundation is the most “challenging” part. But once it’s down, then you build on it by continuing to add more daily victories. And before you know it, the behaviour becomes a HABIT that you don’t even really think about very much.
THE BITS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- It’s 28 days, kicking off on Monday January 9th.
- Our resources will help you create supportive habits with 6 KEY behaviours.
- It’s just £28 to join in on the action…
- It’s all done remotely, but if you’re able to get in the gym for some workouts, that’s even better!
- It’s perfect for everyone. You’ll benefit big time if you’re already a member. And if you’re NOT a member, then this is something you absolutely should do to build a rock-solid foundation you can build on quickly and with.
- You can buddy up with a friend and take on the challenge together, and help keep each other on track. You can do the entire challenge online, so don’t worry if you’re not local. Friends and family are encouraged to also sign up and get involved.
- The DEADLINE to enrol is January 6th.