Bright, Savory and Ready in 10! Meet the Best Linguine Recipe Ever!
Some times we just need that quick throw together meal. This is it.
Speed is the word of the day. This creamy linguine sauce recipe is delicious, yes—and we love it for being delicious, we wouldn’t make it if it weren’t delicious!—but it’s also great because of its speed. If you’ve had a DAY at work, or school, or wherever, this fast, garlicky lemon linguine is here for you. A cosy, creamy, bright and comforting bowl of saucy linguine sunshine can be yours in no time, with very little effort and very few dishes.
We also like to ADD in some extras too occasionally. Some cooked up prawns or a roasted piece of fish does very well to accompany this dish and make it a little more balanced.
- 250g linguine
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoonlemon zest, from 1 lemon
- ¼ cupfinely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 1 to 2 lemons)
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
- Fill a large pot with 4 quarts of water and add 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Add the linguine and cook until al dente, according to the package instructions. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, in a large heat-resistant bowl, combine the garlic, parsley, lemon zest, red pepper flakes, and the remaining 1 teaspoon salt.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the olive oil and butter. Once the butter is bubbling, pour it over the garlic and herb mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add pasta to the bowl along with the lemon juice and the reserved pasta cooking water. Use tongs to toss the pasta until it’s fully coated and well mixed.
- Serve immediately, topped with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Add some cooked up prawns to the mix for some additional protein if you wish!
Want Help Becoming The Healthiest, Fittest, Strongest Version Of You?
Most people know that regular movement, eating well, sleep, and stress management is important for looking and feeling better. Yet they need help applying that knowledge in the context of their busy, sometimes stressful lives.
That’s why we work closely with our Nutrition Coaching clients to help them lose fat, get stronger, and improve their health… no matter what challenges they’re dealing with.
If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from some of the country’s best coaches, this is your chance.Post navigation