Honey garlic salmon and potato bake. Buttery, crispy smashed potatoes roasted alongside hot honey glazed salmon and broccoli. Easy to make and super tasty. It’s buttery and savory with a hint of sweetness that will please the whole family any night of the week. Say hello to your new favorite healthy dinner, it can’t be easier than this!
- 600g baby potatoes
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 broccoli
- 4 salmon fillets
Honey Garlic Butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves, grated
- ½ tsp each: chili flakes, sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, more for sprinkling
- Cook the potatoes in salted water for 15 minutes until tender. Drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the cooked potatoes in a baking tray and crush gently with a glass or a fork, make sure to keep them in one piece. Drizzle with oil and melted butter. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to the oven and roast for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- In the meantime, cut the broccoli into thin slices, then into smaller bite-sized pieces. Combine the ingredients for the honey garlic butter.
- Nestle broccoli between roasted potatoes and place the salmon fillets on top. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the prepared honey garlic mixture with a brush over the salmon fillets, about 1 tablespoon per piece. Brush the excess mixture over broccoli. Sprinkle with lemon juice and transfer to the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the fish is just cooked. Serve!
Easy Breezy – ENJOY!
Want Help Becoming The Healthiest, Fittest, And Happiest Version Of Yourself?
How do you train these muscles to get all the benefits listed above? Work with a coach who can put together a full-body training programme that’s designed to help you accomplish your exact goals.
We’d love to talk to you about a training plan. If you’re ready to change your body, and your life, with help from some of the country’s best coaches, this is your chance.
To book a consultation today, click here!